Reach Scaffolding’s Health and Safety ethos
The most important part of any scaffold erection is making sure all measures are taken to comply with our very high standards of health and safety. Our policy is make sure everyone working on the scaffold is safe, this also includes residents of the property and the public around the site.
We operate a very tight Health and Safety policy which includes:
- Checking for level and firm foundations
- Positioning for any necessary ties and supports
- Avoidance of overhead cables /power lines
- Planning the erection to avoid any busy periods
- The use of top quality equipment which undergo a weekly inspection
- Only using galvanised tubes and forge fittings, all of which comply to British standards
- Safety barriers / lights and hazard markings used to ensure the scaffold is visible to prevent any accidents
- Careful consideration in the positioning of ladders / access areas
All of the above and more is taken into consideration on all jobs, big or small.
If you have a requirement to hire scaffolding equipment, get in touch. you’ll receive a friendly, reliable, value for money service. We offer a free no-obligation quote or site survey so don’t hang around, give us a call on 07854 075501 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements. We promise to provide the most cost effective solution for your needs.